Friday, May 29, 2009

It's Coming!!! Final weeks of NDIDDS and HUGE FREEBIE!

So we are finally down to the final two weeks of the NDIDDS contest at Designs in Digital. For the last challenge, we have two weeks to create a full kit -- 20+ papers, 40 elements and complete alpha. The papers will be available on May 29th and the elements will be available a week later on June 5th. My kit is called Pool Party.

Whenever I think of summer I think of lazy days spent by the pool, splashing, swimming, playing or just floating and relaxing. I also think of my brother's annual summer bash, the food, the fun, and of course the swimming. The Pool Party kit is great for scrapping those fun times in the pool and out. It includes papers for all your summer memories, the sun, the fun and the tasty summer foods.

The Paper Pack includes 25 papers, 8 solid and 17 patterned.


I will add the link here when the papers are available. For a hint of the elements for this kit, check out my new blog header!

No comments:

Post a Comment