Sunday, July 19, 2009

In Honor of Jimmy's Birthday, I have finished my Happy Birthday Kit. Since he just turned 2, it is on sale at Digital Pixel Pixies until the end of July for $2. All my other kits are on sale for 20% off.



The Happy Birthday Kit contains 13 papers and 51 elements.




As part of this release, I am offering a FREE quickpage made with the Happy Birthday Kit. You can get the quickpage here.

Here's the page I made with Jimmy's birthday portraits. I added the Birthday Boy word art from the kit.

Enjoy!

NJ Mom's Scraps

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 9 post on Jul. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I have been trying to reach the dealers at digistyledesigns.com

    Im the new owner Susan Mac Gregor, would be great If you could list some new items in the store I will be posting a newsletter as soon as I take over by the end of this week, I also have been advertising in the boards Susan Whimzy Treasures Design DSD

    ReplyDelete